Saturday, August 15, 2009

I've already shown y'all a teaser for one project we have going on around the roost, and today I thought I'd give you a sneak peak of another almost done project.



Brad and I took a little break from these projects to help our dear friend (my twin soul and fellow school librarian) Tracy work on a few things around her house. Tracy and her husband Tim recently bought their first home. It's beautiful but in need of a little updating to create the cool beach, cottage, peaceful vibe Tracy loves. If you'd like to see one of the projects we worked on yesterday, head on over to her blog and check out our cheesy video. I think I hear Hollywood calling . . .
---
Have a wonderful weekend!
<3
Hattie

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Thanks for your help on my project! I can't wait to see the reveal of yours. :)

Julia said...

Wow Hattie! That video is priceless. clearly, your husband has an excellent sense of humor lol.