Thursday, January 3, 2013

Life

I owe you all some major life updates! Now that Eleanor is 11 weeks old, I'm starting to come out of the haze of exhaustion that was my pregnancy and newborn days.



First up, the main attraction, Eleanor Elizabeth was born October 17th at 3:13 in the afternoon. She was 8 pounds 14 ounces and 22 inches long. Perfectly healthy and beautiful!


She came home to the dream house and turned out to be a very sweet and sociable baby, with a bit of tummy fussiness.


She grew and grew,


And enjoyed a wonderful first Christmas with her whole family!


We love her dearly and she is such a joy now that her personality is starting to emerge. She loves to smile, kick her legs, play the stand up/sit down game, and "read" books.

On to the house (these were taken right before Eleanor was born - it now looks like Babies R Us exploded inside my house!) starting with the living room.




Library




Dining Room

Guest bedroom




Master bed and bath






Hall bath

And the best room, Eleanor's nursery!






Blogging has been a wonderful season of my life, but between a new baby and a full-time teaching job, the time just isn't there at this point in my life. I may still pop in from time to time with updates, but it could be a long time before I return to regular blogging. Thanks to everyone who encouraged me and checked up on me during the long months between posts!

<3 p="p">Hattie 

6 comments:

Cara@HomespunKitchen said...

So happy to hear from you, Hattie!!! You have a beautiful new addition to your family, they grow up so fast:)

Nepperess said...

Congratulations on the little addition. And the house looks amazing! Enjoy this season!

lisa said...

Congratulations! Baby is beautiful. I really enjoy your blog so I hope you do blog when you can. :)

Clipping path service said...

Awesome post.Thanks for sharing

Jack said...

Cool images.

Clippping Solutions said...



It was an amazing article.Thanks a lot for providing us this useful article with us Footwear photo editing services
Background Removal Service
clipping path service