Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Colorful Blessings: Green

Welcome to week four of the Colorful Blessings Party! This week we’re celebrating our green blessings.
























I’m super thankful for the two stained glass windows we have in the roost. I’m so glad my parents added these when they built the house, because they add so much character.



















My mom found an entire mini fiestaware tea set for me at a yard sale. I keep the tiny green pitcher on the kitchen windowsill. It’s so cheerful and sweet and always makes me smile.























Finally, I’m thankful for the boxwood tree in our front yard that provides a little free and natural fa la la la la for the holiday season.
---
Your turn! What are the green blessings in your home? Add a direct link to your post below and be sure your post links to this one so everyone can join the fun. I can’t wait to see what you have to share!

<3
Hattie

No comments: