Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Colorful Blessings: Blue

The Colorful Blessings party is winding down – only one more week left! This week we’re celebrating all the blue blessings in our homes.






















I’m thankful for my easy and meaningful DIY art. These frames were one of my first blog projects, and I still enjoy reading the message of peace everyday.























I’m also thankful for my yard sale tin buckets. I use one to hold magazines and this one keeps my brush and hair dryer corralled, but within easy reach. Believe me, I’m even more thankful for this convenience when I’ve hit snooze one too many times and I don’t have to think about where I last put my flat iron!























Finally, I’m really thankful for this dress. I searched for weeks for an affordable dress for a friend’s upcoming wedding but came up with zilch. About a month ago I stopped by Ross on a whim, and this beauty was waiting for me. It even has pockets – so super additional thankfulness is in order! I can’t wait to wear it.
---
Now it’s your turn! Add the link to your own blue blessings post. Be sure to include a link to this post in your own post. I hope you’ll take the time to share; I’d love to see what you’re thankful for this season!

<3
Hattie

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Oooh la la! That dress is hot! Is it Brad's favorite blessing of the bunch? ;) I'll post some blue things tonight- but I think that dress will take the cake.