Thursday, November 19, 2009

Fresh Fashion Friday: That's a Wrap!

Let me introduce you to my new favorite dress,
























I picked this up over the weekend while searching the Target clearance racks for a dress for a winter wedding. I came up empty handed on the formal dress front, but this little number just begged to come home with me.























I love that this dress has a little vintage flair. It also doesn’t hurt that swirly skirts are flattering on just about all women.The heels make me feel extra girly.























On to the outfit breakdown:
- Purple wrap dress from Target
- Yellow seed necklace from Brazil
- Brown tights from Wal-Mart
- Tan heels from Payless

Have a lovely weekend!

<3
Hattie

1 comment:

Tracy said...

It looks fab- glad you gave it a home with you. And I absolutely love the tights and shoes that you paired it with! Looking good, Mrs. Smart!