Sunday, November 15, 2009

Flaunt What Ya Got: 2

Remember when I showed y’all my free living room update, made possible by arranging throws in a fresh, new way? Well, today I’m back with a free kitchen update, prefect for holiday entertaining.
---
If you’re like me, you have a ton of bowls, plates, candle sticks, and other miscellaneous kitchen accessories. I took a fresh look at some of these pieces and came up with two new ways to use them.



















To create this lovely mood lighting, I simply topped milk glass candle sticks with small condiment bowls. Add tiny tea lights from the Dollar Tree for instant glow.















Oooh















Awww





















Simple, free, pretty. What’s not to like? You could tuck greenery and berries around the candle bases for an extra Christmassy look.
---
To take this idea a step further, create lovely stands by stacking plates, bowls, vases, and candle sticks.
















This is an easy way to vary the height on a buffet, for a fun and fancy look.
---
How have you repurposed kitchen accessories? Please share your ideas!

<3
Hattie

No comments: