Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Colorful Blessing: Red

I am so excited! It’s time for the first Colorful Blessings blog party! This week the color is red.

---
Since my red kitchen was the inspiration for the whole party idea, I thought I’d share some other places in the roost where red pops up.























I love this throw, not just because it’s beautiful, but also because it was handmade by Brad’s Maw Maw. Maw Maw made this especially for me, back when Brad and I were first dating. It meant so much to me to know that she cared enough about me to make such a sweet Christmas gift.























When Brad and I have friends or family over, we love to play board games. Apples to Apples is one of our favorites. I’m thankful for all the ridiculous laughter we have shared while playing this game! Seriously, strange object have shot out of people's noses due to extreme laughter.





















Lastly, I’m thankful for Target and my twin soul, Tracy. She has been my best shopping buddy on many trips, including one just last weekend. Good friends, good deals, cute clothes – all things to be thankful for!
---
Now it’s your turn – what red blessings do you have around your house? It can be a décor item, a delicious dinner, or any household item.

To join the fun:

1. Add the link to your red blessings blog post (not to your blog in general)
2. Include a link to this post in your own post so more friends can share the fun

I can’t wait to see what y’all have to share. Next week we’ll be sharing our orange blessings, so start thinking!

<3 Hattie

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Thanks for the shout out, twin soul. You're making me blush (red)- so I guess that's appropriate for today's color. :) I had such fun this weekend and Target always comes through!