Thursday, August 18, 2011

Charleston Walking Tour

Today's post is going to be long on pictures and short on words. During our Charleston vacation we went on a historic walking tour of the downtown area. While everyone else was snapping photos of Important Historical Buildings, I was the weirdo pointing my camera at fence posts and alleyways. Here are the pseudo artistic results of my labors!











I'm thinking that some of these may get printed in black and white to hang in a gallery wall I'm planning for the new house. Do you take nontraditional vacation photos and get strange looks from your fellow tourists? I hope it's not just me!

<3
Hattie

1 comment:

Patricia @ 9th and Denver said...

ALL of my pictures get strange looks from people! I'm not the photographer I'd like to be...
Your pictures look great.

The Old Slave Mart Museum sign intrigues me.
I may have to go have a research on that one.

Pat