Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Blogging flashback - posts you loved

I had so much fun looking back at my old posts yesterday, thanks for joining me! Today I took a very unscientific gander at my analytics page and my comments page to find your favorite posts.


Your number one favorite is Price My Space with the Nester with 1,798 page views and 19 comments, which just goes to show that we all love a party, a good deal, and imperfect décor!


My (little) big Bathroom Reveal came in with 1,427 page views. I suspect this is because a lot of people Google bathroom remodel!

One of many, many bird related project this year, A Little Tweet ranked 1,252 page views, due to the fact that we all love birds, and Kimba featured it in her DIY Day roundup. Thanks Kimba!

Yet another birdy project, Bird is the Word ranked second highest in comments with 16. Like I said, the blog world is all for the birds – hardy, har, har.

Finally, the one overlap on my list and yours, Bench Pressed Resolved came in with 18 comments.

If you are new to blogging, let me share with you from my vault of knowledge, garnered during one whole year of blogging (but seriously) if you want your blog to get bigger hits, join the parties on the bigger blogs. I linked every single one of these posts to at least one blog party. I don’t think it’s a coincidence that they are also my most viewed and commented on posts. So, join a party, make some friends, and have some major blogland fun!

Once again, I can’t thank y’all enough for reading my blog and leaving lovely comments. It’s so nice to know I’m not blogging into a void!

Check back tomorrow for a post all about getting to know you, my wonderful readers!

<3
Hattie

No comments: