Tuesday, August 3, 2010

into the frying pan

Hello, lovely blogland friends! I’m excited to announce that I’m teaming up with CSN Stores to review a really cool product. Since CSN has over 200 stores you can find everything from dining room sets


(I swoon!)



(This would be so cute in a guest room!)

To tons of cookware


This normal-looking skillet is actually a superhero in disguise. It’s an EarthPan! Teflon scares me, so I’ve been dreaming of an Eco-friendly skillet that cleans up easily. Needless to say, I’m very excited to try this baby out!

So, stay tuned for a full review coming to a blog near you! I’ll give you all the nitty gritty details like: Is it really non-stick? Does it cook evenly? How heavy is this sucker?

Just for fun, have any of you tried any of the new green cookware brands out there? If so, what do you think?

<3
Hattie


1 comment:

Dee said...

Can hardly wait to see what you think of this new pan. Please abuse it a little so we can get a real idea of the quality! ;o)
Dee