Remember that EarthPan I promised to review? Well, it arrived last week right before I headed out of town. I took it for its first test run yesterday and – wait for it – filmed the experience! Please be kind as this was my first time trying to film anything with my little camera!
My EarthPan adventure from Hattie Smart on Vimeo.
Things I like about my new pan:
- This thing is hefty! I can tell it’s well made.
- You can cook over a lower heat with the same results.
- No icky Teflon!
- It cleaned up very easily with a little dish soap.
Things that will take a little getting used to:
- You can’t put it in the dishwasher. Not that I have a dishwasher, but one day I will!
- Remembering not to use non-stick spray.
- The pan itself is pretty non-stick, but not 100%
Overall, I’m very happy with the way the pan performed. In my opinion, eggs are one of the messiest things to cook in a pan, and I think the EarthPan without non-stick spray did just as well or better than my old non-stick pan with spray.
I’m going to make this my go-to skillet, so it will be getting a lot of use. In a few months I’ll let y’all know how it’s holding up to my kitchen abuse! Have any questions about the pan? Ask away!
Note: CSN Stores provided me with the EarthPan for review purposes. They did not compensate me in any additional way. The words and opinions in the review are mine alone.