Last week Sophia from the Jagged Ideal was sweet enough to pass this blogging award on to me!
The rules are:
1. Thank the blogger who gave the award to you.
Thanks Sophia! Be sure to check out her super cute blog – she has a great sweater refashion and a fun spray painted vase project that I love!
2. Share seven things about yourself
- I never thought I would love refashioning clothes as much as I do. I’m always looking at old clothes and dreaming up new looks – A shirt refashion is coming this week!
- Trader Joe’s fresh mild salsa is one of my favorite things on this planet
- I hate roller coasters. As in HATE them. As in I would give up state secrets (if I knew any) rather than be hurled down a hill a lightening speeds.
- I love the scrambler. As in LOVE it! The best rides are at dinky county fairs when they run them at speeds that are probably not legal.
- The farmer who rents our fields cut his hay this weekend. It’s making me sneeze like crazy, but I still love how beautiful all the round bales look scattered across the cut fields.
- I drool over pretty paper – notepads, stationary, scrapbook paper, I love it all.
- If I had to choose between chocolate and tea and I would choose tea.
3. Pass the award along
I have so many new readers, and readers I’ve never met. I would LOVE to know seven things about each of you. Silly, serious, or random – comment away! I'd really like to know you better!