It’s been a very snowy DIY Day here at the roost. Once the thrill of a snow day wore off around noon, I decided to tackle a project I’ve been meaning to get around to for quite awhile. That’s how my planner went from this:
Step 1 - Because the planner had a spiral spine, I needed to cover it with something before I started duct taping. If your planner doesn’t have this kind of spine, feel free to skip to the next step. I used felt to cover the planner and create a smooth surface for the duct tape. I just stapled the felt to the planner like so…
Step 3 – I keep my coupons in my planner, so I wanted to create a cute way to hold it closed – or at least a cuter method than the extremely fashionable rubber band I had been using.