My lovely twin soul, Tracy, was nice enough to pass this blogging award on to me.
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the award & place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Share 5 interesting things about yourself.
5.Nominate 7 bloggers and let them know on their blog.
Thanks Tracy! It was so sweet of you to think of me. I love reading your creative and inspiring blog because it makes me feel like I’m a part of your everyday life, even though I don’t get to see you that often.
Oh, and also, I’m totally copying you and relating all of my interesting facts to home décor!
Here we go!
1. I hate shoes. To be more accurate, I love looking at shoes, but I hate wearing them. As a kid, I went around barefoot most of the time. The goal was always to have thick enough calluses to run over the gravel driveway by the end of summer. I still kick my shoes off the second I enter the house. I think that’s why I love earthy, natural floor coverings.
2. I could happily lounge on a blanket and stare at this sky for hours.
3. As much as I love the spare, modern cottage look, it’s just not for me. I am collector. I tend to accumulate like items without even knowing it. It was cows and colored bottles as a teenager and now it's retro kitchen items and paint by number art.
4. I think I have a twinge of seasonal affectedness disorder. I always get a little case of the winter blues. One sure tonic is a bright bouquet of early spring flowers.
5. It’s no secret I love books – it’s part of the Librarian code or something. I don’t just love reading them, however. I love how they look and smell and feel.
In lue of passing this award along to a specific group of blogs, I’d like to pass it on to all of you, in the hopes that you’ll let me in on an interesting fact about you. So do tell, how does your personality show up in your decorating preferences? I’m super curious!