Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Vintage Goodness

My mom picked up a vintage ABC book last weekend at a thrift store. Guess what occupation illustrates the letter "L"?

So, it's stereotyped and goes against just about everything I learned in Library School - but...


It's vintage, it's red, and it features a librarian. That's a triple word score in my book! I want to frame it, but I don't have a place for it right this second. I guess I'll just save the file until I have a library room in our dream house. In the mean time, I might print it out on transfer paper and put it on a tote bag or something cute like that.

I scanned two others that I thought might appeal to some of you.



I guess this last one applies to all of us bloggers, even though most of us aren't men!


Don't you just love those shelves and roaring fire? If y'all have any creative ideas for using these, do tell!

<3
Hattie

No comments: