Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Hey Y'all!
Today I made my first attempt at creating a room using polyvore. If you click on the picture below, you can view the room in a size slightly larger than this tiny polly pocket version. This is the office side of an office/library. I'm thinking of using colors like this when we have our own library one day. Let me know what ya think, and if anyone has any tips on getting polyvore to appear larger in blogger, please let me know.
<3
Hattie


Find me on Polyvore

1 comment:

Tracy said...

yummy, yummy, yummy! this is a great mood board! i love polyvore and haven't played with it in some months now... hmmm- i'll have to take a trip back to my old pages. i've never tried to post them before, so i'm not sure how to make them bigger, but i'll have to play around with that and see if i can figure it out. there must be some trick, right?

btw, i LOVE armless chairs like the one you have posted, but for the life of me i cannot convince tim that we should go for two of the linen ones in our library! erg...