Thursday, October 15, 2009

Fresh Fashion Friday - So long Summer!

This week is ending on a cold and rainy note, so I’m glad I got Brad to take these pictures on Sunday, when the weather was still semi warm and sunny! This is probably my last post about making summer clothes last into fall, because it looks like chilly weather is here to stay!

























I love this green dress so much – probably because I wore it on our Honeymoon the day I put my hands in Audrey Hepburn’s handprints and they fit perfectly. So what if they only thing my style icon and I have in common is abnormally small hands? I’ll take what I can get!



















To bring the dress into fall, I paired it with my trusty brown sweater, bronze sash (this time wrapped twice around my waist and tied), and brown satin flats.
























From head to toe:
- Yellow seed necklace from Brazil

- Brown cardigan from h&m
- Green jersey knit dress from Forever 21
- Bronze sash from hm
- Brown satin flats from Payless

Have a wonderful weekend!

<3
Hattie

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I love this color green on you! It looks great, especially paired with the brown. You could always pair it with a heavier sweater, some tights and some boots to make it last through winter. It's always nice to see a bright pop of color during an otherwise colorless and gray season. xo!