Monday, November 1, 2010

Thrifty additions

Real life is seriously interfering with my creative/blogging life. This is the busiest and most exhausting fall I’ve had for a long, long time. I really, super really, want to carve out some time and energy to make some fun décor and clothing items to share with you, my blogland friends. In the meantime, I thought I’d share some recent thrifty additions to the roost.



My parents, knowing my love for all things nautical and paint-by-numbers, picked up with awesome piece at a thrift store this summer.



I gave the frame a few coats of white paint, and now it’s happily balancing the other side of the valance turned shelf.

I think this wall is complete, which means no more paint-by-numbers for me until we build our house.

I’ve been hunting for a globe for almost a year now, so when I found this one at a thrift store for five smackers, I had to bring it home.


I can’t believe how much the bookcases have changed in just a year!


I’m really digging the much improved new look!


Have you found any awesome thrifty treasures lately?

<3
Hattie

No comments: