Sunday, April 19, 2009

Just hangin' around

The weekend gave me the chance to finish up my new kitchen art project by hanging my tea bag wrapper pop art. I apologize ahead of time for the not too awesome pictures. I tried with and without flash, shades open and closed, but the light falling through the stained glass window was determined to cause reflections and bright spots. Still, I think it gives you an idea of the new look.
Brad liked the frame better without the mat, and I also like how this look echoes the framed flour sack, but I saved the mat in case I ever change my mind.
I made another minor change by leaning the flour sack frame against the wall, rather than keeping it hanging on a nail. It's a little more casual and I like it better that way for some unknown reason!
I hope y'all also had a great weekend!
<3
Hattie

No comments: