Tuesday, January 25, 2011

2 year blogaversery

It's sort of hard to believe I've been doing this blogging thing for two whole years! I have to admit that I love every minute of it, even if the winter deep freeze seems to have frozen my creativity a bit as well. Spring is just around the corner with lots of fun project for me to blog about, so I'm super excited to see what my 3rd year at the roost will bring.

Let's take a nostalgic look back at the past year:

-37,930 of you visited me - can I just say, "crazy!"
- 174 of you "follow" me
- most of you hail from California, Texas, Florida, Georgia, and Virginia
-my Alice Dress tutorial was by far the most popular with over 12,000 page views!


So, what does the future hold?

- more sewing posts - I have drawers full of Goodwill finds waiting for a refashion.
-more furniture rehabs - with our dream house seeming more like a reality, I'm excited to hunt down and fix up some new furniture on the cheap.
-house idea posts - when you get to pick everything from the door knobs to the shingles, it calls for lots of brainstorming and feedback from blogland friends.
- crafty goodness - because I HAVE to make things. period. the end.

With that said, I'd love for you to throw in your own 2 cents.

- Who are you?
- What are your favorite kinds of posts?
- Anything you want to see more or less of around here?
-What are your favorite blogs? (I need lots of inspiration for the dream house!)
-Anything ya wanta know?

Thanks for being such awesome readers and sticking with me through my blog rut. YOU are the reason I've been able to keep this up for two year and still want to keep going!

<3
Hattie

2 comments:

Mama Lusco said...

Woo Hoo!! Congrats on 2 years of blogging :) I'm anxious to see what you do with those Goodwill finds. I found your blog because of your Alice Dress and love to see what people are sewing. Good luck with the house planning...I wish I had some inspiration there, too! Wishing you many more happy years blogging :)

Tracy's mom said...

It's so exciting to get to follow your journey as you start to build and create your own home. I would recommend August Fields since they documented their house building experience and their research and thoughtfulness are so evident in the end results. Love, love, love their beautiful home and family.
Congrats on your two year mark - thank you for sharing your life with those of us out here in blog land! Keep up the good work!