Let's take a nostalgic look back at the past year:
-37,930 of you visited me - can I just say, "crazy!"
- 174 of you "follow" me
- most of you hail from California, Texas, Florida, Georgia, and Virginia
-my Alice Dress tutorial was by far the most popular with over 12,000 page views!
So, what does the future hold?
- more sewing posts - I have drawers full of Goodwill finds waiting for a refashion.
-more furniture rehabs - with our dream house seeming more like a reality, I'm excited to hunt down and fix up some new furniture on the cheap.
-house idea posts - when you get to pick everything from the door knobs to the shingles, it calls for lots of brainstorming and feedback from blogland friends.
- crafty goodness - because I HAVE to make things. period. the end.
With that said, I'd love for you to throw in your own 2 cents.
- Who are you?
- What are your favorite kinds of posts?
- Anything you want to see more or less of around here?
-What are your favorite blogs? (I need lots of inspiration for the dream house!)
-Anything ya wanta know?
Thanks for being such awesome readers and sticking with me through my blog rut. YOU are the reason I've been able to keep this up for two year and still want to keep going!