Monday, September 27, 2010

a bit more fall

Remember my fall centerpiece? Those lovely yellow mums gave it their all for two weeks.



Once they started to fade, I plotted a way to redo the arrangement with items I had stashed around the house.
I decided to remove the hobnail vase and replace it with a rustic wire basket I picked up at Goodwill.


I filled the basket with fresh fall apples, but the arrangement still needed something.

So, I poked around in one of my “fall” storage boxes and found some floral picks and silk leaves. Ta-da! The kitchen table looks even more like fall! Don’t you just love any easy change?

<3
Hattie


1 comment:

Justine said...

I love the new table decorations!!! isn't it fun to spruce up your home with the new season?



Justine
Just Better Together is having 6 giveaways!
Just Better Together is having 6 giveaways!