Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Trick or Treat

I have a few more little Halloween tricks up my sleeve.



Some harvest colored books, a few paper bats, my ceramic pumpkins, and vintage flash cards made for an easy vignette.


Down in the living room a gather banner and a few gourds should keep things festive through Thanksgiving.



I'm loving all these warm fall colors! Now I just need to pull out all my sweaters and hunker down with a fun size snickers bar or 2 10. This girl is looking for all coziness and treats this season!

What's your favorite Halloween treat?

<3
Hattie

1 comment:

Patricia @ 9th and Denver said...

Cute idea using the 'reading cards' Trick or Treat...

I think your shelf/mantel looks so great too~
I like your banner, it looks so simple and the paint-by-numbers collection compliments the color of the shelf. Very put together...{smile}
Pat